Alison Gannett is World Champion Extreme Skier, Ski Film Star, Green All-Star, Keto Diet Coach, and founder of multiple non-profits including Cooking to Conquer Cancer. As a climate change consultant wanting to walk the talk, she and her husband grow and raise all their own food on Holy Terror Farm in Paonia, Colorado. Diagnosed with “terminal” and highly malignant brain cancer in 2013, she chose to partner with Dr. Nasha Winters and OptimalTerrainConsulting.com (OTC) to conquer her cancer. Together they tested her DNA/SNPs/epigenetics, food sensitivities, mitochondrial function, biome, immune system, inflammation, heavy metals, stress response, blood sugars and hormones to determine the root causes of her cancer. Dr. Nasha outlined a complete lifestyle makeover to conquer her cancer, including the Ketogenic diet.
Read my story here, which also includes how I can help others conquer cancer and/or reach optimal health. What to know what OptimalTerrainConsulting.com (OTC) does for Cancer Patients and why I require it? What to know what I do for Cancer Ketogenic Diet Coaching? The magic happens when both OTC and myself work together to personalize/conquer all the root causes of each cancering process (or to prevent cancer). It will be a wait to get in with OTC, but we can start diet coaching together immediately if you have a confirmed appointment.
Want to watch both OptimalTerrainConsulting/OTC/Dr. Nasha and myself present at a recent health conference – Login: lowcarbusalive.com password: lcUSA-SD31
For Dr. Nasha’s talk and Alison’s Talks on cancer, click on “Day 3, August 5: 11:00a and 12:15p sessions”. If the link has expired, email me!
Below photo – Alison’s keynote talk at ketocon.com – showing images from 2013 on stage.
Below photo – Alison’s abstract presentation at the Global Conference of Ketogenic Therapies – showing before and after scans.
Today, three years later, not only is she alive, but thriving as her scans show no cancering processes at all. An added benefit has been the complete reversal /elimination of her polycystic ovary syndrome, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, breast fibroids, joint pain/arthritis and seasonal allergies. Her blood work shows massive reductions in her inflammation markers- including blood sugar/diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disorders, liver, lungs, blood and kidneys.
After conquering her own health issues, Alison then trained with OptimalTerrainConsulting and Dr. Winters to be come a keto diet coach, complete with a certificate from the Integrative Cancer Advocacy Network (ICAN). Her coaching is personalized to each individual’s needs, and is available in virtually to either prevent or conquer cancer. Her specialization high levels of the therapeutic ketogenic diet, but can also assist conquering food sensitivities, leaky gut/microbiome, immune disfunction, heavy metals, inflammation/oxidation, epigenetics, hormones, stress, mitochondrial disfunction, insulin resistance, and more.
Since no person has the same genetics, or the same health issues, she requires that you have an array of lab testing done with your local doctor, OptimalTerrainConsulting.com or Nutritional-Solutions.net.
Initial consult is $800 which includes:
- Alison’s Keto for Cancer (or Keto to Prevent Cancer) welcome packet – foods to buy, where to get them, recipes, testing, diet tracking, testing, etc.
- Customized lab tracking spreadsheet with your labs with what each lab indicates, and how one can track all future labs for health/cancer.
- Customized ketogenic diet based upon blood chemistry (labs) and health history.
- Report from lab analysis showing OTC’s optimal health ranges versus conventional “in range” results and what each can indicate.
- 1 hour Skype/Facetime to review customized ketogenic diet, how to test properly for glucose, ketones, ketonix, etc, how to correlate diet with ketone testing, how to track macros, how to track nutrients, etc
- When DNA comes in – creation of customized diet based upon DNA results imported to GeneticGenie.org’s methlyation report and detox report. Analysis of raw data to determine APOE3/4 and APOE4 status (fat metabolism) and genetic Hemacromatosis (genetic high ferritin).
- Customized report of DNA data interpretation from a multitude of websites and how it pertains to diet/lifestyle
- 1 hour Skype/Facetime to review customized DNA diet and lifestyle recommendations
- Unlimited email questions and diet diary screensharing analysis for one month
Implementing a ketogenic lifestyle or dietary changes without blood chemistry testing or assistance of your doctor is not recommended. Your doctor must screen for any and all pre-existing conditions. This screening with blood chemistry tests or your local health fair will assist in creating a personalized diet plan, as no two people are alike. Health coaching insurance requires that you run all suggestions and recommendations through your physician before implementation.
If you would like to request an appointment or have questions – Email Alison
Video on Starving Cancer:
She is also available for personalized COOKING CAMPS, to conquer or prevent cancer. Dream of re-creating anti-cancer versions of all your favorite foods? Email Alison
or information and data gathering ONLY and not meant to be used for diagnosis or treatment. As this is not a medical visit, physical examination is deferred to your primary care physician. All diet coaching recommendations and labs suggested should be run through your physician. Confidentiality is ensured, but privacy or security is not guaranteed when any information is transferred via email. All information shared here is at the discretion of the sender.