No-frills camps for real women skiers/riders wanting to expand their toolboxes.
Telemark, Alpine Touring and Alpine skiers welcome (and some snowboarding also!)
Building confidence with Alison’s Special Skills List - our tricks for mastering trees, steeps, powder and rocks.
Must be able to make at least ten turns on a single-black diamond for most camps, with the exception of Silverton Mountain, which is a more advanced steeps camp. Don’t worry about being an pro at powder, rocks or trees – this is a camp to learn those skills.
Alison will rotate through each group along with her Star Champion Instructors. Ratio is 6:1 7:2.
Most camps are two days, $350, not including lift tickets, lodging, meals or transportation. Single day camps range from $95-$200
- Sat March 29 – KEEN Rippin Chix Blue/Black Steeps Camp (tele and alpine) $95
- Sun March 30 – KEEN Rippin Chix Backcountry Camp (tele, alpine, snowboard) $95
- Click Here for more information and to BOOK these camps
- This is our most physically demanding camp, and always a bit intimidating for many gals. But, if there was a proper way to tackle Silverton, this is it! Backcountry with a lift and avalanche control! More…
- EMAIL ALISON TO SIGN UP This camp is sold out.
- One of the best steep skiing spots in the lower 48 with trees, chutes, alpine and pillows – like the backcountry with the safety of being in bounds. More..
- One of the most reliable steeps and powder spots in North America! Chutes, trees, pillows, great locally-raised food, and fun locally-made shopping.